The Lelit Anna 2 is ideal for a user who is being introduced into the world of semi-professional espresso machines, small families or or light usage. You’ll be amazed to see how easy it is to extract exceptional espressos from this machine. The steam pressure will allow to make fantastic cappuccinos and with easy hot water access, you’ll be able to make your popular Americanos, or favourite teas. It’s heat up time is a quick 3 minutes long, and the Anna 2 is made with a PID boiler temperature controller.
- 250 ml brass boiler, to keep constant its water temperature and facilitate the coffee extraction.
- Anti-drop system with a three-way valve. It avoids the dropping of the main group once the coffee extraction process is over and also having to wait between two coffee extractions.
- Stainless steel appliance body and cup warmer on top of the machine.
- 57 mm filterholder to be used either with ground coffee or coffee pods.
- Security thermostat and security valve for a better pressure control.
- Ready in 3 minutes.
- PID boiler temperature controller
- External manometer, to check in real time the extraction parameters
- Professional multi-directional steam wand that enables you to prepare easily creamy cappuccinos
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Lever switches
Water tank: 2,7 l
Coffee/water/steam pump: 15 bar
Dimensions LxDxH: 23×26,5×34 cm
Boiler heating element: 1000W
Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Weight: 7,2 kg